Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying

What does it really take to drive one out of the cocoon he has safely ensconced himself in?
Pressure and Time.
And a little bit of Hope.

"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing; And no good thing ever dies", Andy says to Red in The Shawshank Redemption, my most favourite movie of all.

What a way to let out your will to live against all odds...

Hope is really what drives everyone and everything in this world, doesnt it?
I hope everything goes well today when I wake up in the morning.
I hope God is with me in tough times and otherwise.
I hope that when needed, I have the guts to challenge myself.
I hope my friends will find solace in what they hunt for in life.
I hope I will never lose my loved ones.
I hope I can make my dreams come true, some day.
I hope I will stand as an inspiration atleast to one person.
I hope to make a li'l difference in my own world.
I hope everyone in this world finds the common sense to live and let live.
I hope.

No comments: